Anderson Sea M. D.® Concentrated Mineral Drops
Anderson Sea M.D. is the original, all-natural, ionic, low-sodium, sea mineral formula from Utah’s Great Salt Lake made using solar concentration (natural processes). It is a Pure, All-Natural, Low Sodium Mineral Concentrate. It contains the same basic mineral balance as sea water except that it has been concentrated to nearly 50 times the concentration of sea water through a natural solar evaporation process with nearly 99 percent of the sodium removed.Your body relies on minerals and trace minerals each and every day to support numerous biochemical and physiological functions each day.Minerals form the foundation of our health. Minerals help form and maintain bone, assist in muscle function and nerve transmission, and energy conversion. Literally each of the millions of cells in your body requires minerals. Unfortunately, many of the foods we consume today don’t provide sufficient amounts of minerals we need. Further, other factors such as stress, exercise, the use of certain medications can further deplete already low levels of minerals. Using Anderson’s Sea M.D. helps replenish the essential minerals and trace minerals you require each day.
• Made with love and care from the Hartley Anderson family who are the original inventors and harvestors of minerals and trace minerals from Utah’s Great Salt Lake.
• Made using the Anderson family’s traditional, all-natural, solar-evaporation process, which is energized by all four seasons and typically takes a full two years to produce
• Naturally contains the full spectrum of naturally occurring elements in a balance natural to the body due to its sea source
• It contains the full spectrum of naturally occurring elements in at least trace amounts.
• All-natural, ionic, electrolyte solution
• Passes the U.S. Food Chemicals Codex’s Heavy Metals Safety Test
• Assayed for potency and purity by in-house and independent labs
• Generally Recognized as Safe
• Kosher and Halal certified
View and download the Anderson’s Sea M.D. flyer.