Selenium is an essential trace element, extensively studied for its powerful antioxidant properties and ability to fight free radicals. The thyroid glands need selenium to produce necessary hormones for the body—a small problem can lead to fatigue, weight gain or loss, and muscle weakness. Selenium’s role in immune function has also been the subject of clinical research indicating that selenium and zinc may reduce effects of respiratory infections in the elderly.*
- Ionic selenium is highly bio-available and balanced with other naturally occurring trace elements from Utah’s Great Salt Lake
- Easy to take – Using the calibrated glass dropper, simply measure up to 1.5mL daily into your drinking water, liquids and even the foods you eat and cook.
- No capsules to swallow.
- Responsibly dosed: Selenium is essential in small quantities, while mega dosing is not advisable. This product is appropriate for supplementation and avoids a “more must be better” trap.
- Vegetarian, non-GMO, gluten-free, vegan, Kosher & suitable for Halal diets.
- Harvested and bottled in a cGMP compliant facility with multiple quality checks and inspections.