• Winner of the 2011, 2012 and 2015 Superior Taste Award by the International Taste & Quality Institute
• Cut added salt in recipes more than 50% while maintaining a rich, gourmet flavor.
• A good source of 10 essential minerals
• To truly understand how FortiSalt tastes on food, we like to say that FortiSalt doesn’t necessarily taste like a better salt, but more like salt added to better food.
• The sea mineral concentrates in FortiSalt are Generally Recognized as Safe
• Complies with the U.S. FCC’s heavy metals safety standard.
• Provides mineral nutrition in a ways natural to the digestive system
• FortiSalt is all-natural, vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free.By cooking and baking with FortiSalt, it enriches the flavor of your cooking and favorite recipes. FortiSalt, available in the kitchen-size bottle has a flip-top cap, so you can easily measure, pour and use FortiSalt in your cooking. You can even use FortiSalt in your favorite canning recipes. The one limitation to how FortiSalt can be used, though, is that the high magnesium and mineral content of FortiSalt will affect the viability of yeast, which when making leavened breads, will cause bread not to rise. Therefore, you will want to avoid using FortiSalt when making leavened breads.