A low-sodium mineral supplement from Utah’s Great Salt Lake with love and care by the Hartley Anderson family. The original, all-natural, low-sodium, sea mineral formula has always come from the Andersons.
Anderson Sea M.D. Concentrated Mineral Drops
$7.30 – $49.79
Anderson Sea M.D. Concentrated Mineral Drops (CMD) Family Reserve. A low-sodium mineral supplement from Utah’s Great Salt Lake with love and care by the Hartley Anderson family. The original, all-natural, low-sodium, sea mineral formula has always come from the Andersons.
• Made using the Anderson family’s traditional, all-natural, solar-evaporation process, which is energized by all four seasons and typically takes a full two years to produce
• Naturally contains the full spectrum of naturally occurring elements in a balance natural to the body due to its sea source
• Generally Recognized as Safe
• Passes the U.S. Food Chemicals Codex’s Heavy Metals Safety Test
• Assayed for potency and purity by in-house and independent labs
• Packaged in a premium cobalt-blue, recyclable glass bottle
• Measured glass pipette dropper tip features incremental measurements for quick, accurate dosing.
Suggested Use: Consume 1/4-mL to 2 mL Sea M.D. mixed with foods or beverages so that daily consumption equals 2 mL. Consuming larger amounts or the full daily dose all at once may have a laxative effect. Spreading consumption over the day improves absorption.
30 mL (1 oz) Pocket Size, 120 mL (4 oz) Original, 550 mL (18.6 oz) Refill Size
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.