• Mix with oatmeal, yogurts, smoothies and more.
• Contains whole Psyllium Seed (and husk), an excellent source of insoluble fiber.
• Contains apple pectin, one of seven forms of fiber. Pectin is a complex carbohydrate that occurs naturally in ripe fruits (apple, pears, plums, etc.) and certain vegetables.
• LB Pre-Biotic. Prebiotics act as a bifidogenic factor; that is, it supports the growth of bifidobacteria or the “friendly” bacteria.*
• Use in combination with Herbal Sea Mineral Cleanse or use daily as an effective daily fiber supplement
• Vegetarian, vegan, and gluten-free
Psyllium is contraindicated in those hypersensitive to psyllium or to any psyllium-containing product. It should also not be used by individuals with an intestinal obstruction, fecal impaction, and difficulty in swallowing or esophageal narrowing. Psyllium should always be taken with adequate amounts of fluid. Inadequate fluid intake can cause psyllium to swell and block the throat, esophagus, or intestines. Psyllium should not be taken before bedtime.