elete CitriLyte Add-In is a pure liquid, electrolyte concentrate containing four essential electrolytes; magnesium, potassium, sodium, chloride, plus zinc. It has a light citrus flavor, like a lemon wedge in water.
- Support hydration, heat tolerance, muscle function, and energy conversion*
• Designed to be more palatable in larger doses or when mixed with water that has a noticeable flavor
• Contains zinc, a trace element which plays a role in energy conversion, mental and immune function*
• May be used safely in water bottles, hydration packs, dispensing systems, etc.
• No artificial colors, flavors, preservatives, sugars, calories or carbs
Directions For Bottles: Add elete CitriLyte to water, juice or any beverage and mix by shaking or stirring. Please refer to the mixing chart for precise dosing and mixing instructions.
Directions For Rip-Packs: Add the contents of one 2.15ml rip-pack to 24-32oz water/beverage. Add one 1.25ml rip-pack to 16oz of water/beverage.
Note: The CitriLyte refill bottles are not intended for travel once the bottle has been opened, as they might leak. We recommend that, instead, you fill and use a pocket bottle and refill with the economy sizes. If, however, you want to travel with a CitriLyte refill bottle that has been opened, here is a suggestion: Unscrew the refill bottle cap, place a plastic bag over the open lid, screw the cap back on the bottle, seal tightly. This can reduce the risk of a leaky bottle. It is a good idea to place all liquids inside a sealed bag before traveling.
*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.