Anderson Sea M.D. Concentrated Mineral Drops (CMD) House Reserve. A low-sodium mineral supplement from Utah’s Great Salt Lake with love and care by the Hartley Anderson family. The original, all-natural, low-sodium, sea mineral formula has always come from the Andersons.
• Made using the Anderson family’s traditional, all-natural, solar-evaporation process, which is energized by all four seasons and typically takes a full two years to produce • Naturally contains the full spectrum of naturally occurring elements in a balance natural to the body due to its sea source
• Generally Recognized as Safe
• Passes the U.S. Food Chemicals Codex’s Heavy Metals Safety Test
• Assayed for potency and purity by in-house and independent labs
• Packaged in a premium cobalt-blue, recyclable glass bottle
• Measured glass pipette dropper tip features incremental measurements for quick, accurate dosing.
Suggested Use: Consume 1/4-ml to 2 ml Sea M.D. mixed with foods or beverages so that daily consumption equals 2 ml. Consuming larger amounts or the full daily dose all at once may have a laxative effect. Spreading consumption over the day improves absorption.